Centuria is seeking Business Systems Analysts to support our SPAWAR customer in Chesapeake, VA. This position is contingent upon a pending contract award.
We are seeking multiple Business Systems Analysts as part of the team consisting of Software Developers, Database Analysts, and Operations & Maintenance resources. MFOM provides near real-time material based readiness reporting to the Defense Readiness Reporting System-Navy (DRRS-N) and provides three additional primary capabilities to the Fleet.
The MFOM system mission is to sustain, field, and provide software maintenance support to the PMW 150 MFOM Program Office. This support includes software systems engineering, project management, strategic planning, and sustainment. This support encompasses software maintenance and sustainment, engineering analysis and recommendations, technical, logistical and life cycle support for MFOM.
- Seeking multiple candidates with experience ranging from 3 years to 10 years.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience providing technical support for computer software and proficiency in MS Office and Windows products.
- Minimum 3+ years of leading testing and analysts teams in Scrums and working closely with the client to understand requirements.
- Must have knowledge or experience in Software Development Lifecycle and working with technical teams to create solutions for the customer.
- Strong analytical and testing skills, familiarization with phases of software life cycle design and development, experience developing high-level and detailed requirements, detailed design documents, and requirements traceability documents.
- Experience with MFOM program or other similar Navy program.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use independent judgment in decision making.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI).
- Prior experience providing technical support for custom software products.
- Possess a good understanding of complex business applications. Apply leading industry practices in technology and software development including AGILE and CMMI.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork.
This position requires the candidate to already have a current Secret security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
Centuria Corporation is an AA/EOE, M/F/D/V Company. To learn more, visit www.centuria.com