Centuria is seeking an experienced Capture Manager with a track record of success and overt ambition. Centuria is a growing service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) that provides scientific services, weather radar maintenance, logistics support, software and hardware engineering to civilian agencies and DoD.
This position is in Reston, VA.
- Prosecute qualified opportunities by developing and executing a call plan to develop a team and gather business intelligence.
- Analyze draft and final Federal solicitations and provide assessments to management
- Manage and coordinate the proposal strategy process and project.
- Fully support the proposal development process including overall strategy and layout, schedules, staffing and interviews, pricing, past performance, resumes, themes, solutions, writing, research and other important proposal actions.
- Manage proposal planning and scheduling.
- Prepare and conduct proposal kick-off and “tag up” meetings
- Coordinate SMEs and other cross-functional resources to proposal productions schedules, activities, expectations, and virtual proposal production tools.
- Create pre-proposal artifacts such as writer guides, proposal communication plans, and requirements-driven outlines.
- Coordinate and plan team reviews and compliance audits.
- Communicate bid strategies to the proposal team and to management
- Report on status (when required) to senior management for key opportunities
- Coordinate capture efforts with the proposal team, pricing, human resources, contracting and other company organizations to deliver successful capture activities
- Maintain and provide capture activity and pipeline status and plans to management
- Report to the VP of Business Development and work closely with the CEO through scheduled meetings, customer visits, and weekly sales strategy sessions.
Selected candidate’s results will be measured weekly by moving identified opportunities forward; and will be paid a salary, with considerable win bonuses available.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Five or more years in a business development or capture manager role within the Government services marketplace
- 3 years of proposal writing
- A proven track record of being a major contributor in moving $5 million - $100million opportunities from pipeline to award.
- Requires a serious go getter with real desire, able to work in an intense, fast moving environment with like-minded people.
- Candidate must possess exemplary interpersonal skills (comfortable interacting via phone, in person etc.).
- Candidate shall possess an authenticity of style in the manner they build relationships. Candidate must align with our core values of commitment, honor, and integrity.
- Experience in NOAA, NWS, FAA or other weather related DoD.
- Prior experience working with weather related services
Benefits include Bonus potential, Major Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401(k), Vacation, Paid Federal Holidays and more!
This position will be a direct contributor to future enhancements of Centuria’s benefits package by growing Centuria’s contract portfolio.
Centuria Corporation is an AA/EOE, M/F/D/V Company. To learn more, visit www.centuria.com.